Five Hilarious and Adorable Halloween Costumes for Kids
When it comes to costumes, like anything else, you will find a whole spectrum of outcomes. This halloween we predict you will see the good, the bad, the ugly, the bland, and the great; sometimes all at once. When it comes to children’s costumes you can usually expect something extravagant since children love dressing up. In this blog we’ve put together some of the best children’s costumes we have ever seen to hopefully inspire you this halloween. From adorable, to funny, to hilarious, we sorted through many creative outfits that some kids have worn for halloween the past couple years. Here are five of our favorites.
1) Albert Einstein – Show off your little genius this halloween with a simple wig, mustache, and button up shirt with suspenders. This costume is as funny and quirky as it is low cost and easy. Now you just need him/her to get familiar with some college level physics books and they will be well on their way to convincing people they are Einstein reincarnated this halloween…
2) Wilson From Cast Away – Everyone loves Wilson especially if you are Tom Hanks stuck on a deserted island. This simple costume will definitely put people in a good mood and will be a refreshing distraction from the multitudes of Batman’s and Elsa’s at your halloween party.
3) Harry Potter and Fluffy – Dressing up your kids as Harry Potter and Fluffy is a great way to knock out two costume choices at once. Harry Potter costumes are easy to come by but you may need to do some intense shopping to find a Fluffy costume. This duo is sure to be a hit if you can pull it off.
4) Smurfs – If you loved this show growing up then you will enjoy this idea. Your kids may not know who the Smurfs are but they will love being covered in blue paint (make sure it is safe/nontoxic paint!).
5) Little Old Lady – The perfect costume for the one daughter who does not insist on being a princess for halloween. Everyone will get a kick out of this we guarantee. All you need is a grey wig, a loose dress, a light sweater, and a very small walker (which you can find online).
We hope you have a great Halloween! Be safe and eat lots of candy.